Sunday, July 14, 2013

Coolest Cake Ever



When one my bestest best friends was turning 21 (and nobody else was) we decided to throw her a party. Since we could not do anything with drinking, we did a lot of eating. I stayed up all night in our dorm's lounge and made 21 different cakes.  There were nowhere near enough people at the party to eat all of that cake. I started sending home cakes as party gifts by the end of the party. Good times...

This was by far my favorite cake that I made that long sleepless night. It is so simple to make but was sooooo good. 

What you need:
-Chocolate Cake Mix
-Vanilla or Yellow Cake Mix
-Strawberry Cake Mix
-Eggs, oil or whatever the boxes say you need
-Vanilla Frosting
-Three round cake pans

Its pretty straightforward. I did not use all of the mix from the boxes on this cake. The rest of the mix went to some of the other 20 cakes. All did was make one round of each flavor and then layered them with vanilla frosting. Ta-da!! Neapolitan Cake!



For those of you who are curious and want to know what some of the other cakes are, lets see how many I can remember. 

Ice Cream Cake shown above... hmmmm that might need its own post...

  1. Neopolitan
  2. Chocolate with Vanilla Frosting
  3. Chocolate with Chocolate Frosting
  4. Vanilla with Vanilla Frosting
  5. Vanilla with Chocolate Frosting
  6. Strawberry with Strawberry Frosting?
  7. Strawberry with Vanilla Frosting
  8. Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
  9. Red Velvet with Cream Cheese Frosting
  10. Red Velvet with Vanilla Frosting
  11. Devils Food Cake
  12. Angel Food Cake
  13. Ice Cream Cake
  14. Barbie Cake
  15. Some Cupcakes of Various Flavors and Frostings...
  16. That is all I can remember at this point.... If I find my list from back then I will edit the post later.






No comments:

Post a Comment